Thursday, October 20, 2011

VISITING IN BLOG LAND

Hi everyone!

For those of you who are used to seeing me post early Wednesday morning - well, here I am on Thursday morning!

How come, you may ask...

Well, I had the honor of doing a guest post for Joan on her blog, Reflections of His Grace, for her weekly Grace Cafe feature (the link is embedded).

Won't you please join me over there - I'd love to have you read about
"Big Fish, Little Fish."

And trust me, you will really enjoy Joan's lovely blog.


C'mon - you've got the time. Come enjoy a cup of encouragement!


BLOG = "Blessedly Leaning On God!"

8 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon, will pop over when I get the chance. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Sharon, and so good to think on this morning. I am reminded many times that I have no less of Him living in me even on the days when I don't feel that, than when I am fully excited and aware of His preesence... maybe on those off days, it is even MORE meaningful. HE never changes... thanks GOD!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Read your post on Joan's blog. Remembering to enjoy the little fish moments today, and as I do, they add up to one big helping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will join you there...I know I am in for a treat as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't comment over there, Sharon, for some reason I have trouble commenting on that particular forum on other blogs as well. But I love your analogy of the big fish/small fish; I'm amazed like you are that the Creator of the universe knows my name and loves me and is with me no matter what is going on! So very nicely done Sharon!!

    have a great day!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the guest blogging. I'm headed over to read it!

    ReplyDelete

"So [I] have been greatly encouraged in the midst of [my] troubles and suffering, dear brothers and sisters, because you have remained strong in your faith. It gives [me] new life to know that you are standing firm in the Lord. How [I] thank God for you!" (1 Thessalonians 3:7-9)

Thanks for your comments - it is such a joy to be sharing my journey with friends like YOU!

(NOTE: Anonymous comments will be removed. Thank you for understanding.)