Friday, August 6, 2010

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

Just wanted to THANK everyone for a truly blessed week!

Your support and encouragement MEAN EVERYTHING!

I'll leave you with just a few words from Scripture:

"I always thank my God for you and the gracious gifts he has given you, now that you belong to Christ Jesus." (1 Corinthians 1:4)

"[I] always thank God for all of you and pray for you constantly. As [I] pray to our God and Father about you, [I] think of your faithful work, your loving deeds, and the enduring hope you have because of our Lord Jesus Christ."
(1 Thessalonians 1:2-3)

"Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God. Whenever I pray, I make my requests for all of you with joy, for you have been my partners in spreading the GOOD NEWS about Christ Jesus...And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Jesus Christ returns." (Philippians 1:3-6)

And finally, always and forever...my immeasurable gratitude to a God who is so GOOD!

"GIVE THANKS TO THE LORD, FOR HE IS GOOD!
His faithful love endures forever."

(For a great praise Scripture, read Psalm 136!)

BLOG = "Blessedly Leaning On God!"

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon,

    I hope you have a good weekend and may the spirit of joy bless you immensely.

    MTJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon:

    Thanks for the encouraging words from scripture. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    Blessings,
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! Love your acronym for BLOG....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharon - stopping by again this morning to say thanks for your visit and your comments. Oh...I ssssoooo need to slow down! Like you, writing deadlines (whether self-imposed or those submitted for publication)often leave me frantic. And also, I seem to get my best ideas in the early mornings.

    Blessings and joy,
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope that the rest of your weekend is wonderful and chock full of snaps and jazz hands!

    I got SUCH huge a smile out of your stop sign rainbow comment. God just keeps passing around the colors this week!

    ReplyDelete

"So [I] have been greatly encouraged in the midst of [my] troubles and suffering, dear brothers and sisters, because you have remained strong in your faith. It gives [me] new life to know that you are standing firm in the Lord. How [I] thank God for you!" (1 Thessalonians 3:7-9)

Thanks for your comments - it is such a joy to be sharing my journey with friends like YOU!

(NOTE: Anonymous comments will be removed. Thank you for understanding.)