Impossible, you think?!
First of all, if you don't know the concept of "jazz hands" let me explain. The following definition is found on Wikipedia:
Jazz Hands, in performance dance, is the extension of a performer's hands with palms toward the audience and fingers splayed. It is commonly associated with especially exuberant types of performance...
I personally think "jazz hands" are more impressive if you shake them around.
(FYI - a Google search on "jazz hands" brings up some pretty funny photos. I'm just sayin'...)
Here's the deal...sometimes God is JUST SO GOOD to me that I have to give Him some "jazz hands!!"
Lately, God is bringing me blessings that I'm pretty sure I don't deserve...but He's doing it anyway!
Here is a list of the things I'm thankful for, the things that have happened in the last month - the things that warrant spiritual "jazz hands" for God!
1. The courage to start this blog.
2. The words He's giving me to say.
3. The ability to learn new things - (I can't believe what I've learned how to do on this computer! This is TOTALLY the Lord's doing. Evidently, with the help of the Holy Spirit, you CAN teach an old dog some new tricks!)
4. ALL of the wonderful people I've met through this blog! Like YOU!
5. Your much-appreciated words of encouragement!
6. That I actually made it out of that 16-mile canyon/river hike I took in mid-July!
7. For my terrific, handsome, supportive husband...THANKS, Honey!
8. For my family - including my grand-dog, Marty, who I got to HUG on Sunday!
9. For my "Writer's Group" - L, J, and T...don't know what I'd do without you!
10. For wise and wonderful words from HIS WORD! (Like the alliteration, you English fans?!)
There are sooooo many more...but I thought you might want to read this post in one sitting!
So, for now - let's just lift those little "jazz hands" in praise for ALL the things our gracious God gives to us...EACH AND EVERY DAY!
I want to see all those "jazz hands" out in Bloggerland "waving for the Lord!"
BLOG = "Blessedly Leaning On God!"